Wednesday, October 16

What I learned from Religion



From Buddhism I learned to Meditate
From Christianity I learned how to Pray
From Hinduism I learn to know my Passions
From Islam I learned Honor
From Sufism I learned to Dance
From Atheist I learned to appreciate Live
From Rastafarianism I learned to Relax
From Zoroastrianism I learned we are all One
From Judaism I learned Justice
From Baha’i learned Acceptance
From Taoism that there is always two sides to a Coin
From Indigenous religions I learned to know Elves and Gnomes
From African traditional religions I learned to respect my Elders

From the Native American religions I learned to listen to the voice of Nature
From Spiritualism I learned that we are not Alone
From Sikhism I learned Equality
From Jainism I learned that there are many points of View
From Shinto I learned Purity

No comments: